Maps & Routes With Mapbox GL JS
Building A Travel Guide With Gatsby, Neo4j, & GraphQL: Part 6
Adding a map with Mapbox GL JS and React. Displaying routes using Neo4j Graph Data Science pathfinding algorithms. Using Apollo Client in Gatsby.
Links And Resources#
- The code on Github
- OpenStreetMap Neo4j Sandbox
- NODES 2020 Online Conference
- GRANDstack documentation: designing your GraphQL schema
- Five Common GraphQL Problems and How Neo4j-GraphQL Aims To Solve Them
- GRANDstack documentation: custom top level query fields
- GraphQL Architect
Subscribe To Will's Newsletter
Want to know when the next blog post or video is published? Subscribe now!